BioRegenx Flagship Products
Endocalyx – Microcirculation & Vascular Health Supplement
Overall Health is Linked to the Function of the Glycocalyx
Endocalyx enables your capillaries to be clear for the delivery of nutrients and remove waste. When nutrients are delivered and waste is removed, Endocalyx allows nutrients from other My Body Rx supplements to reach your body’s cells for maximum absorption and utilization.
Endocalyx is specifically formulated to deliver the building blocks essential to maintain a healthy endothelial glycocalyx and microvascular system.
Lining the inside of your capillaries is the endothelial glycocalyx. It is a vast protective micro-thin gel lining that touches each of your trillions of cells. The integrity of the glycocalyx structure and function is important because the continuous delivery of nutrients, hormones, and oxygen, and the elimination of waste and carbon dioxide, flows through the capillaries.
GlycoCheck –Analyzes Glycocalyx, Endthelium, and Capillary Function
The only digital video microscope system that objectively reports a single overall Microvascular Health Score™
Patients can be tested to quantify capillary density, capillary blood volume, blood flow, and red cell velocity, and endothelial glycocalyx function with non-invasive technology. GlycoCheck measures and analyzes microvascular health, and objectively reports your systemic MicroVascular Health Score (MVHS). Lower scores are linked to diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, kidney disease, stroke, dementia, septic shock, inflammatory disorders, and cancer metastasis
- GlycoCheck is a simple, non-invasive test. A video microscope is placed under the tongue showing live movement of your red blood cells as they travel through your microvessels.
- In a few minutes, it counts the number of capillary blood vessels and measures capillary blood volume, blood flow and red cell velocity, and endothelial glycocalyx function.
- There are 3,000 vascular segments per test. These segments process 3,000,000 capillary markers tracking the movement of the red blood cells and how they interact with the endothelial glycocalyx.
- Results are delivered within minutes after the test is completed, and a microvascular health report is created.
- Glycocalyx research using GlycoCheck is being conducted in Africa, Asia, Australia, China, Europe, Japan, Russia, and the United States.
- Many clinical research studies are underway and peer-reviewed papers continue to be published worldwide.
- GlycoCheck is the only system that allows researchers to unravel the mysteries of microcirculation and how its breakdown contributes to the development of various diseases.
- GlycoCheck is registered with the FDA as a Class 1 Medical Device.
- Higher scores indicate a healthier microvascular system. When the transparent glycocalyx lining in the microvascular system is healthy, so are the blood vessels, which are essential for good health and vitality.